WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog. My prayer is for you to be inspired to create wonderful heartfelt cards and gifts for your family and friends either from me or from my favorite sites listed. Be INSPIRED to CREATE from the HEART. (((Hugs)))

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Tuesday....

Today I am posting three cards I made over the week-end.
The first one I made is for my sister and brother-in-laws anniversary tomorrow...Happy Anniversary Diana and Chuckie poo....XOXO
I LOVE peacocks and would probably own one if they weren't so loud...teehee!!!
The other two are mothers day cards one will be for my mother-in-law... so the question is which one. Which ONE would you choose???  I really like the orange and green together.



Hope you are inspired to make a one layer with one embellishment card for someone you cherish. If you have any questions just let me know and I will answer them to the best of my ability. I really would LOVE your feedback on which mother's day card to choose A or B? I am also playing with a new photo editing program..what do ya think???  Please know your thoughts and suggestions are treasured.  Thank you for sharing your time with me...(((HUGS))) Leta

4 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow by blog

BrettsHealth said...

I would pick the first one with the flower. Simple is better for meemaw probably

Melanie said...

I think the first one, too! :)

Missy said...

Great cards! The dimension from the embossing & rosette looks fantastic---and your peacock is gorgeous!!