WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog. My prayer is for you to be inspired to create wonderful heartfelt cards and gifts for your family and friends either from me or from my favorite sites listed. Be INSPIRED to CREATE from the HEART. (((Hugs)))

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello my family, friends and followers,

I know its been awhile since I posted so I have a couple of cards to show off. I sure hope and pray everyone had a wonderful Easter. My Easter was filled with the laughter of my children and grandchildren along with some good old bar-b-que brisket (not as good as my daddy's so I will have to keep on trying or visit my brother in law Chuck with a brisket in hand....lol).
I entered the three following cards in a Stamp TV challenge hosted by Rosy, where we had to incorporated embossed foil. I think they all came out pretty good if I do say so myself... teehee
This first one shows my attempt at coloring with Copic markers on the pond and birds.
Have a wonderful evening or day which ever the case may be. I am headed to my craft room to play with a technique using wax paper. I will be posting my results tomorrow and hopefully a card if the technique works for me...lol
Thank you so much for stopping by and I would LOVE to know what you think. Till tomorrow my friends...(((HUGS)))


 

No comments: