WELCOME!!!

Welcome to my blog. My prayer is for you to be inspired to create wonderful heartfelt cards and gifts for your family and friends either from me or from my favorite sites listed. Be INSPIRED to CREATE from the HEART. (((Hugs)))

Monday, March 19, 2012

"I’m So Proud of You" card using the Letterpress Technique

I recently entered a couple of Stamp TV challenges and one of them was using a technique called “letterpress”. You can watch Gina’s tutorial for this technique here Distressed Letterpress - stampTV. I LOVE it…here is the card I made to enter the challenge along with a list of products used. I hope you are inspired to try it out…this technique renders a very rich and unique card that is sure to please any recipient. While I have never done a tutorial I am willing to try it if you would like. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and have a fantabulous day. (((HUGS)))

No comments: